Name of Institution where performed Yoga & Meditation Training Programmed:
1. P.M. Residence training yoga and meditation – given to Prime Minister of India and other staff.
2. Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie (U.P) Training given to IAS, IPS, IFS other
officer Training at Mussoorie.
3. Supreme Court Govt. of India (Central Agency In charge New Delhi) Training given to Justice, Sr. Advocate
officers & staff.
4. National Academy for Training & Research in Social Security Delhi. Training given to Regional Provident Fund
Commissioners and Asst. P.F.C. from all over India and other countries from Asia Pacific, Ministry of labour govt.
5. Indian Institute of Public Administration, New Delhi. Training given to the officers, faculty members and staff.
6. Assam Rifles Training center & school Dimapur, Nagaland. Training given to officers, Junior Commissioned
officers and other Ranks at Dimapur.
7. New Delhi Municipal Council, Palika Kendra, New Delhi. Training given to officers, Principal, Vice Principal, Head
Master and Teachers of all School.
8. National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resource, Pusa Campus, New Delhi. Training given to 250 Employees including
scientist, Technical, Administrative and supporting staff.
9. Kendriya Jeevan Vigyan Academy (Jain Vishwa Bharti) Chhatarpur Road, Mehrauli, Delhi. Training given to Dy.
Director, Education officers, Principal, Vice Principal and teaches of directorate of Govt. of. N.C.T of Delhi at
Adhyatma Sadhna Kendra New Delhi.
10. Directorate of Education Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. Special Yoga & Meditation training Programmed to the school
Children, Teachers and head of the school organized zone and district level. Training 39 schools students and
the school gained positive result in the field of sharpness of memory & discipline. The 39 Schools have improved
their result by my project by 15 to 25 %.
11. Mussoorie Management Institute, Mussoorrie (U.P.) Training given to officers, Lecture & MBA student at
12. Deen dayal Upadhyaya Hospital, Delhi Govt. Training given to Sr. Doctor including Medical superintendent and
13. Guru Gobind Singh University, Govt. of Delhi, Training given to VC, Registrar, Officers and staff.
14. Office of the Director General (PRISON) head quarter, Tihar Jail, New Delhi, training given to Kaidi bhai & other
officers and staff.
In any News Published in Newspaper:
News Published in Delhi, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh etc. leading Newspaper several time.
Social Status and Position held:
Chairman – Prem-sukh International charitable trust (Regd.)
Founder President– International yoga research charitable trust (Regd.)
Founder President– Manav kalyan Yog va Prakritik chikitsa avam Shiksha Sansthan.
Grand Master – Yoga Alliance International.
Executive General secretary – Word Academy of Ayurved (Regd.)
Program officer (N.S.S.) Directorate of Education Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi
District co-ordinate Yoga and meditation program, Directorate of Education, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi.
Member, Advisory council Delhi- World Academy of Ayurved.
President- Delhi School Yoga Teacher Association (Regd.).
Seminar and Training:
Attended Yoga Teacher’s Refreshers Course Organized by Directorate of Education, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi w.e.f.
16/02/94 to 28/02/94.
Attended AIDS Education & Prevention Training for Programmed officer w.e.f 31/5/94 to 3/6/94 conducted by
Department of Social Work, University of Delhi.
Attended N.S.S Silver Jubilee Special Camp for Programmed officer w.e.f 22/8/94 to 27/8/94.
Attended First Aid Training Course and Seminar Organization by Directorate of Education, Govt. of N.C.T. of
Attended Refresher Course for Programmed officer of N.S.S Organized by Department of Social Work, University
of Delhi w.e.f 20/03/95 to 12/03/97.
Attended Bhartiyam Training Camp. W.e.f 10/03/97 to 20/03/97 Organized by Directorate of Education, Govt. of
N.C.T. of Delhi.
Thrice time Vipassana Meditation course.
Specialization in the subjects:
- Yoga - Shatkarma
- Yogic Sukhshm vyayam - Yogasana, Mudras
- Pranayam - Meditation
- Ayurveda - Naturopathy
- Acupressure - Magnetic Therapy
- Reiki - To Promote birth of “Sanskari Santaan”
- National & International Yoga Judgments.
1. Shri B.L. Panwar, Sr. Advocate M.P. (Rajya Sabha), Govt. of India.
2. Sh. S.Regunathan – Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi.
3. Shri. A.S. Awasthy (I.A.S.), Special Secretary Education, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi.
4. Shri Anil Baijal (I.A.S.) – CMD Air Indian & Indian Airlines, Govt. of India.
5. Shri A.S. Mathew (I.A.S.), Course coordinates 62 Foundational courses, IAS Academy, Mussoorie, India.
6. Shri S.K. Srivastava (I.A.S.) – Directorate of Vigilance service secy. Govt. of N.C.T of Delhi.
7. Dr. (Mrs.) Satbir Silas (I.A.S.), Director of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
8. Shri A. Bhattacharya, Director Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
9. Mrs. N. Sarin Ex Consultant, Directorate of Education Department, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
10. Shri S.C. Sareen, Joint Director of Education (Administration), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
11. Shri Satish Sonkar, Asst. Director of Education (PE & NIO), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
12. Shri Chaudhary Fateh Singh, Deputy Speaker, Delhi Legislative Assembly, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
13. Prof. P.K. Chandla, MLA, Delhi Legislative Assembly.
14. Shri Chand Ram, MLA, Delhi Legislative Assembly.
15. Shri Master Balbir Singh, MLA, Delhi Legislative Assembly.
16. Shri Naresh Gaur, MLA, Delhi Legislative Assembly.
17. Alok Kumar, MLA, Delhi Legislative Assembly.
18. Mahabali Satpal, Dy. Director of Education (PE & Sports), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
19. Mahabali Satpal, Add. Director of Education (Sports), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
20. Shri D. S. Sharma, Asitt. Director (Yoga), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
21. Shri Balwan Singh, Asitt. Director of education (Yoga), Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
22. Shri N.S. Tolia, Add. Director of education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
23. Dr. Bhupender Singh, Dy. Director of education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
24. Mrs. Tuleshwari tyagi, Dy. Director of education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
25. Shri R.P. Ram, Education officer, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
26. Shri S. Chakravarti, Dy. Director of education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
27. Shri A. Mahendra Raju, Dy. Director, National academy for T.R. Security Employees provident fund organization,
Ministry of labour, Govt. of India.
28. Shri S.S. Rana P.T.I., Lal bahadur shastri, national academy of Administration of Mussoorie. India.
29. Shri A.J. George, Colonel (DIG), Dr. J.R. Saikia Chief medical officer & others Sr. officers from Assam Rifles
training centre and school Dimapur (Nagaland).
30. Shri S.N Suri, Registrar Indian Institute of Public Administration Delhi.
31. Shri Anil kumar Yadav (IPS), shri Ravinder yadav (IPS), Smt. Rashmi V. (IAS), Smt. Vandana Dudel (IAS), Smt.
Amita Choudhary (IAS), Shri Gyanchand, Shri H.C. Pokhriyal (IAS), Shri, Amarjeet Sinha (IAS), Shri A.S. Methew
(IAS), Shri B.K. Sinha (IAS), Smt. Sarojini G. Thakur (IAS), Shri Ashok Thakur (IAS), Shri Rajeev Kapoor (IAS), and
other officers from Lal bahadur shastri National academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
32. Shri Krishna kumar, Joint secretary & Legal Advisory – CAS- Supreme Court compound, Ministry of Laws, Justice
& Company affairs Govt. of India.
33. Shri Sant Gurmail singh, Founder Guru Nanak Mission, Gurudwara Hargobindsar, G T karnal Road Alipur, Delhi.
34. Shri Gyani Hem Singh, Mukhya granthi - Bangla sahib gurudwara, New Delhi.
I. WEC-IIEEIAEWP AWARD.
II. ECO REVIVER AWARD.
III. WORLD GREEN AWARD.
IV. CLEAN UP THE EARTH AWARD.
V. NATIONAL YOGACHARYA AWARD.
VI. KARPOORI NATIONAL AWARD.
VII. Dr. RADHA KRISHANAN TEACHER STATE AWARD.
VIII. A AWARD given by Sh. Bhaskar Barua, IAS, Secretary, Ministry of H.R.D. Govt. of India Contribution in the field of
yoga & Meditation, Education for all and Environment Protection.
IX. Mahrishi Patanjli National Teacher Award.
X. Avantika National Award.
XI. Education for Healthy India, clean India for Maharshi Dayanand College of education, Abohar Punjab.
XII. International Ayurveda & Environment conference Delhi.
XIII. Ministery of Human Resources Development, Govt. of India.
XIV. Indra Gandhi technological & medical science university, “Ziro” Arunachal Pradesh. India.
XV. Yog avam Chikitsa vig Award.
XVI. Millennium National Teacher award.
XVII. Sukriti gaurav Award.
XVIII. Yoga and scout guide Award.
XIX. Bhagirath Award,
XX. Uday award
XXI. International Hasya Yog Award
XXII. Ayurvedic System of Medicine Award from Shri Dhanvantri vaid mandal Punjab Society. (Punjab)
XXIII. World environment Award.
XXIV. Yog, Ayurved & Indian culture Award.
© 2019 Sanskari Yog Guru | All right Reserved